PRIVACY OF CUSTOMER DATA
Auditfiling.com is a product of Enlink Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd. (called Auditfiling.com from here onwards).
At auditfiling.com.com, we place the highest importance on respecting and protecting the privacy of our customers. Our relationship with you is our most important asset. We want you to feel comfortable and confident when using our products and services and with entrusting your personal and tax return information to us.
- When you purchase a Auditfiling.com product or service, we ask you for information such as
name, address, and telephone number that helps us confirm that your payment information is correct.
This information is used to create or maintain your Auditfiling.com account information.
- When you register, we require that you create user credentials consisting of a user
id and password. We also collect an e-mail address so that we may send communications
such as order confirmation or information about the status of your return.
- In order to prepare your return, to file your return, to provide advice about tax
matters, and/or to provide an audit defense service, we collect information about
your income, deductions, credits, dependents, etc. Collectively, this information
is known as tax return information.
- When you visit our Web sites we may collect information about the pages you view,
the links you select or actions you take using the standard information that your
browser sends to each Web site you visit such as IP address, browser type, and the
previously visited Web page.
- We do not share your personal or tax return information with anyone outside of ClearTax
for their promotional or marketing use.
- We do not share your tax return information inside of ClearTax for promotional
or marketing use.
- Auditfiling.com uses your personal information to manage your account, to contact you
and to operate, improve, and deliver our products and services, including Web sites.
We use your personal information to provide you with information and services you
request, to tell you about Auditfiling.com products and services, and to give you a customized,
interactive experience as you use our products. We use your personal information
to charge you for the products and services you purchase. We use the contact information
you provide to communicate with you. We use your tax return information to prepare
and file your return, and provide related assistance and services.
- We summarize information about your usage and combine it with that of others to
learn about the use of Auditfiling.com products to help us develop new products and services.
This information is collected in such a way that it can not be used to identify
- We retain copies of your completed and filed tax returns in accordance with Auditfiling.com’s
Records and Information Management Policy. This information may also be used to
perform analysis relating to your claims under our guarantees, or to provide you
with a copy of your returns for your convenience.
- We may use service companies on our behalf to perform services for you but these
companies are not allowed to use your information for their own purposes.
- We may access and/or disclose your information if it is necessary to comply with
the law or legal process, to protect or defend ClearTax. For example, we may be
required to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement action such as a court
order, subpoena or search warrant.
Auditfiling.com works to protect your personal information and tax return information
from loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration by using industry-recognized security
safeguards, coupled with carefully developed security procedures and practices.
We maintain electronic and procedural safeguards of all tax return information.
We use both internal and external resources to review our security procedures. Whenever
we prompt you to transmit sensitive information, such as tax return or credit card
information, we support the encryption of your information as it is transmitted
to us. Our employees are trained and required to safeguard your information.
will provide a more prominent notice (including, for certain services, email notification
ERI SERVICES FOR E-FILING
When you are in the process of e-Filing your Income Tax Return, Auditfiling.com may request information on your behalf only in order to provide e-Filing services to you.
- Addition of you as a Client of the E-Return Intermediary
- Retrieval of ITR information using E-Return Intermediary webservices
- E-Filing access of your ITR
- Other additional webservices as provided to E-Return Intermediaries
Redressal Mechanism: Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature to